高考查询网 > 诗词大全 > 正文

莎士比亚诗集英文原著加翻译5篇

更新时间:高考查询网

莎士比亚诗集原著加翻译1

O, for my sake do you with Fortune chide,

哦,请为我把命运的女神诟让,

The guilty goddess of my harmful deeds,

莎士比亚诗集英文原著加翻译5篇

她是嗾使我造成业障的主犯,

That did not better for my life provide

因为她对我的生活别无赡养,

Than public means which public manners breeds.

除了养成我粗鄙的众人米饭。

Thence comes it that my name receives a brand,

因而我的名字就把烙印④接受,

And almost thence my nature is subdued

也几乎为了这缘故我的天性

To what it works in, like the dyer's hand:

被职业所玷污,如同染工的手:

Pity me then and wish I were renew'd;

可怜我吧,并祝福我获得更新;

Whilst, like a willing patient, I will drink

像个温顺的病人,我甘心饮服

Potions of eisel 'gainst my strong infection

涩嘴的醋来消除我的重感染⑤;

No bitterness that I will bitter think,

不管它多苦,我将一点不觉苦,

Nor double penance, to correct correction.

也不辞两重忏悔以赎我的罪愆。

Pity me then, dear friend, and I assure ye

请怜悯我吧,挚友,我向你担保

Even that your pity is enough to cure me.

你的怜悯已经够把我医治好。

莎士比亚诗集原著加翻译2

Your love and pity doth the imPssion fill

你的爱怜抹掉那世俗的讥谗

Which vulgar scandal stamp'd upon my brow;

打在我的额上的耻辱的烙印;

For what care I who calls me well or ill,

别人的毁誉对我有什么相干,

So you o'er-green my bad, my good allow?

你既表扬我的善又把恶遮隐!

You are my all the world, and I must strive

你是我整个宇宙,我必须努力

To know my shames and praises from your tongue:

从你的口里听取我的荣和辱;

None else to me, nor I to none alive,

我把别人,别人把我,都当作死,

That my steel'd sense or changes right or wrong.

谁能使我的铁心肠变善或变恶?

In so profound abysm I throw all care

别人的意见我全扔入了深渊,

Of others' voices, that my adder's sense

那么干净,我简直像聋蛇一般,

To critic and to flatterer stopped are.

凭他奉承或诽谤都充耳不闻。

Mark how with my neglect I do dispense:

请倾听我怎样原谅我的冷淡:

You are so strongly in my purpose bred

你那么根深蒂固长在我心里,

That all the world besides methinks are dead.

全世界,除了你,我都认为死去。

莎士比亚诗集原著加翻译3

Since I left you, mine eye is in my mind;

自从离开你,眼睛便移居心里,

And that which governs me to go about

于是那双指挥我行动的眼睛,

Doth part his function and is partly blind,

既把职守分开,就成了半瞎子,

Seems seeing, but effectually is out;

自以为还看见,其实已经失明;

For it no form delivers to the heart

因为它们所接触的任何形状,

Of bird of flower, or shape, which it doth latch:

花鸟或姿态,都不能再传给心,

Of his quick objects hath the mind no part,

自己也留不住把捉到的景象;

Nor his own vision holds what it doth catch:

一切过眼的事物心儿都无份。

For if it see the rudest or gentlest sight,

因为一见粗俗或幽雅的景色,

The most sweet favour or deformed'st creature,

最畸形的怪物或绝艳的面孔,

The mountain or the sea, the day or night,

山或海,日或夜,乌鸦或者白鸽,

The crow or dove, it shapes them to your feature:

眼睛立刻塑成你美妙的姿容。

Incapable of more, replete with you,

心中满是你,什么再也装不下,

My most true mind thus makes mine eye untrue.

就这样我的真心教眼睛说假话。

莎士比亚诗集原著加翻译4

Or whether doth my mind, being crown'd with you,

是否我的心,既把你当王冠戴,

Drink up the monarch's plague, this flattery?

喝过帝王们的鸩毒--自我阿谀?

Or whether shall I say, mine eye saith true,

还是我该说,我眼睛说的全对,

And that your love taught it this alchemy,

因为你的爱教会它这炼金术,

To make of monsters and things indigest

使它能够把一切蛇神和牛鬼

Such cherubins as your sweet self resemble,

转化为和你一样柔媚的天婴,

Creating every bad a perfect best,

把每个丑恶改造成尽善尽美,

As fast as objects to his beams assemble?

只要事物在它的柔辉下现形?

O,'tis the first; 'tis flattery in my seeing,

哦,是前者;是眼睛的自我陶醉,

And my great mind most kingly drinks it up:

我伟大的心灵把它一口喝尽:

Mine eye well knows what with his gust is 'greeing,

眼睛晓得投合我心灵的口味,

And to his palate doth Ppare the cup:

为它准备好这杯可口的毒饮。

If it be poison'd, 'tis the lesser sin

尽管杯中有毒,罪过总比较轻,

That mine eye loves it and doth first begin.

因为先爱上它的是我的眼睛。

莎士比亚诗集原著加翻译5

Those lines that I before have writ do lie,

我从前写的那些诗全都撒谎,

Even those that said I could not love you dearer:

连那些说"我爱你到极点"在内,

Yet then my judgment knew no reason why

可是那时候我的确无法想象

My most full flame should afterwards burn clearer.

白热的火还发得出更大光辉。

But reckoning time, whose million'd accidents

只害怕时光的无数意外事故

Creep in 'twixt vows and change decrees of kings,

钻进密约间,勾销帝王的意旨,

Tan sacred beauty, blunt the sharp'st intents,

晒黑美色,并挫钝锋锐的企图,

Divert strong minds to the course of altering things;

使倔强的心屈从事物的隆替:

Alas, why, fearing of time's tyranny,

唉,为什么,既怵于时光的专横,

Might I not then say 'Now I love you best,'

我不可说,"现在我爱你到极点,"

When I was certain o'er incertainty,

当我摆脱掉疑虑,充满着信心,

Crowning the Psent, doubting of the rest?

一.莎士比亚爱情诗诗集精选三篇

二.莎士比亚诗集中英对照二篇

三.经典莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗英文五篇

四.莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗中英对照三篇

五.表白莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗短句四篇

六. 莎士比亚英文诗句精选

七.莎士比亚抒情诗精选读后感

八.莎士比亚名言警句励志诗句摘抄大全集锦

九.莎士比亚励志名言警句励志诗句摘抄大全

觉得来日不可期,只掌握目前?

Love is a babe; then might I not say so,

爱是婴儿;难道我不可这样讲,

To give full growth to that which still doth grow?

去促使在生长中的羽毛丰满?