高考查询网 > 经典台词 > 正文

经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

更新时间:高考查询网

  1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.

  坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

  2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

  我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

  3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.

  你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

  4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

  托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

  5.Here's looking at you.kid.

  就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  6.Go ahead.make my day.

  来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

  7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.

  好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

  8.May the Force be with you.

  愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

  9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

  系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

  10.You talking to me?

  你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

  11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

  出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930

  译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

  12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

  我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

  13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

  爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

  14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

  出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933

  译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

  15、原文:“You talking'to me?”

  出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976

  译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

  16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

  出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930

  译文:“给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。”

  17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”

  出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994

  译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

  18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!

  好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

  19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!

  我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

  20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

  出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933

  译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

  22.Bond.James Bond.

  邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

  23.There's no place like home.

  没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

  24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

  我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

  25.Show me the money!

  让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

  28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

  弹这首.山姆.就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  29.You can't handle the truth!

  你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

  30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

  31.After all.tomorrow is another day!

  毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

  33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

  37.I'll be back.

  我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

  38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

  现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

  40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

  妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

中国点击率最高的一篇文章 !